“COMPETENCY and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
in Temporary Traffic Management”
Next TTM Conference is Scheduled for 8, 9, 10 May 2018. Please complete an Expression of Interest Form to receive information.
Distinction Hamilton Hotel, 100 Garnet Road, Te Rapa, HAMILTON
Hosted by the NZ Transport Agency and following successful conferences of 2013 and 2015 we invite Expressions of Interest for the next Temporary Traffic Management Conference in Hamilton on 8-10 May 2018.
(We apologise for the delay in advise and the considerations beyond our control which has caused the conference to be held in 2018, rather than in 2017.)
Who should attend?
Participation is encouraged for anyone with a passion for temporary traffic management, including researchers, practitioners and policy-makers from different areas such as:
- behavioural sciences;
- education and training;
- local government services;
- engineering and technology;
- central government services;
- justice and law enforcement;
- consultancy services;
- traffic management; and
- project management
Attendees in 2013 and 2015 included:-
- CEOs/senior managers, managers, coordinators, of Temporary Traffic Management qualified companies
- Government representatives – New Zealand Transport Agency, National and Local Offices
- Local Government Roading Authorities, Asset Managers and officers
- COPTTM Education Qualification Instructors
- Contracting Company CEOs, Chief and Senior Advisors, Senior Managers, Funding and Planning Officers, policy makers
- Road Contractors, Road markers, Equipment Suppliers, Road Transport Forum
- Service and product users, STMS qualified personnel.
- Leading Researchers from NZ and overseas.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) now being accepted
Topics of Interest and Offers to give a Presentation are Welcome – Please include brief details in the EOI Form Comments Box.
Applications for Trade Exhibits – Provide an estimate of space required and whether Inside or Outside in the Comments box of the EOI Form
Applications for Sponsorship – Please contact Neil Maitland email@example.com at any time.
Registrations for Trade Exhibition From Late 2017 To be advised
Registrations for Delegates From Early 2018 To be advised
Programme and Registration Information including Accommodation Bookings will be released when available. Please keep a watch on the website and we will advise when new information is available.